Have you worked on a community-engaged project that you are proud of and want to share?
We’re selecting six New School students and alumni to present their community-engaged work, projects, and ideas to more than 100 scholars, creators, and activists at the Collaboratory Centennial Symposium.
To enter, please submit a short proposal of your community-engaged work to email@example.com by Thursday, October 11.
Proposal Format –
- Project name & Team Members
- Project Description (350-500 words)
- Names of partners or organizations
- Media – at least 2 photos, images, drawings, or diagrams
- Any links to websites or related media (optional)
Work from across all disciplines is accepted.
For more information about the Collaboratory Cenntenial Symposium visit: bit.ly/CollaboratorySymposium